SenionLab introduces a revolutionary new and powerful indoor positioning and navigation technology which radically improves navigation capabilities in environments where GPS systems are unavailable. A few highlights of our technology are:
- SenionLab won the prestigious Rookie prize, issued by Danske Bank, as the most innovative and promising start up company on the east coast of Sweden.READ MORE
- SenionLab was selected to receive the "Forska & Väx" (Research and Grow) grant from VINNOVA (The Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems). Forska & Väx is a program aiming at increasing the competitiveness of SME.READ MORE 04-04-2012
- SenionLab announces opening of new office in Palo Alto, CA
- SenionLab will participate at the LocNav USA 2011 Conference, between October 18-19, 2011 at Convention Plaza, San Jose.
Please stop by and visit our exhibition booth for a demo of our latest indoor navigation solutions.
- SenionLab was selected as one of the winners of the prestigious VINN NU program funded and supported by VINNOVA (The Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems) and the Swedish Energy Agency. VINN NU is a competition for new companies that base their operations on R&D results. read more
SenionLab's indoor positioning solution has been reviewed by independent developer and blogger Jimmy Pewtress. Have a look on the detailed review, posted on his blog http://indoor-positioning.co.uk.